Give to the Women’s Foundation
Anyone Can Be a Philanthropist
Determine the best way to meet your charitable goals:
- Will you want restrictions to a field of interest or a specific agency?
- Decide if you wish to participate in grantmaking decisions or leave that work up to the Community Foundation’s experts.
- Determine what types of gifts you will use to establish the nonprofit endowment fund. Donors have many options and the Community Foundation can accept a wide range of assets.
- Decide when to give. Are you are able to make an outright gift now or do you wish to consider using a planned gift to establish the fund. A minimum of $10,000 is needed to establish the fund which can be built up over time.
- What will you name your fund?
- We will prepare a simple fund agreement letter and arrange to transfer your assets to the Community Foundation.